sábado, 26 de julho de 2008

Thursday

Thursday

If they can shut you up, I can love you more.
If they only know lies, I could tell you a story.
If they can disapear, I just wanna be beside you.
If they can cause you fear, you can hide inside me.

If you just don't like them,
If you just wanna hide when
they come to you and tell you shit,
I'll be the one you'll run to,
and I'll always be here:
Waiting for you to be waiting for me.

So please can you tell me when I
can go back there and see your smile?
'Cause if you look up to me,
I don't know if you'll see
that when I'm close to you
I just don't know what to do.
Do you know what to do?

(Sim, hoje eu acordei 7 da manhã com uma inspiração do caralho: os sonhos foram bons mesmo sendo poucos.)

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Os bons ventos chegaram, amigo.
E eu espero que essa boa fase traga bons frutos pra você.

Abraços, chê.